Casal Sta. Maria Colheita Tardia 2015 White Wine (375ml)
Late Harvest (Colheita Tardia) by Casal Sta Maria
Casal Sta. Maria is located in the historic region of Colares, on the slopes of Sintra Hill, 2 km from Cabo da Roca − the most Western point in Europe.
- White Wine
- Petit Manseng
- Tasting Notes
- Golden with amber reflections. Crystallized fruit, marmalade, ripe peaches, light almonds, tangerine peel, apples in the air (typical fruit of Colares). Oily texture, mellow sweetness, crisp acidity and final touches of tobacco leaf.
- 8 - 10ºC
- Manual Harvest and careful selection of the best grapes. They mature until the end of October in the vineyard. After crushing they undergo a skin maceration of about 12h. The fermentation is made in old barrels of French oak.
- Wine Maker
- Jorge Rosa Santos & António Figueiredo
- Total Acidity
- 7,6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- 17 Points / Wine Magazine
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.