- On sale!
Vale da Mata 2016 Red Wine
Vale da Mata Red is an authentic wine that uniquely reveals the terroir of the region, marked by the freshness and minerality of the Atlantic Ocean.
Rocim is the owner of Herdade do Rocim and Vale da Mata. Today, this brand is renowned for the quality of its wine and Cellar. Speaking of its history is speaking of a dream and therefore, it means speaking of the present and future. Because dreams are endless.
- Red Wine
- Syrah, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional
- Red meat dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Deep, clear ruby color. Floral aromas combine with lively red fruits and well integrated oak. Smooth and round on the palate, with a bright acidity finish that lingers on the palate
- Manual harvest in 12 kg boxes. At the winery the grapes were placed on a mechanical, vibrating sorting table, before de-stemming. Fermentation took place in french oak vats at 25ºC
- 70% in french oak barrels for a period of eight months
- Wine Maker
- Catarina Vieira & Pedro Ribeiro
- Total Acidity
- 5.7 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
Quinta de Chocapalha 2015 Red Wine
- No related products at this time.