- On sale!
Vale da Mata Reserva 2013 Red Wine
Vale da Mata Reserva is an authentic wine that uniquely reveals the terroir of the region, marked by the freshness and minerality of the Atlantic Ocean.
Rocim is the owner of Herdade do Rocim and Vale da Mata. Today, this brand is renowned for the quality of its wine and Cellar. Speaking of its history is speaking of a dream and therefore, it means speaking of the present and future. Because dreams are endless.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional & Tinta Roriz
- Red meat dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Deep garnet red wine, green tobaco leaf aroma, minerality and spicy notes from the barrel aging. Firm but silky tanins. Structured, elegant wine with a precise taste. Long finish
- Hand harvest in 12 kg boxes on the 8th of October of 2013. At the winery the grapes were carefully selected on a vibrating sorting table. Fermentation took place in wooden vats at a temperature of 24ºC
- Aging took place in new french oak barrels of extra fine grain for a period of 16 months. The wine aged in the bottle for a period of 10 months
- Wine Maker
- Catarina Vieira and Pedro Ribeiro
- Total Acidity
- 5.8 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.