Quinta do Pinto Viognier e Chardonnay 2015 White Wine
White wine produced by the Viognier and Chardonnay grapes varieties by Quinta do Pinto in the Lisbon region
Situated in Alenquer, in the heart of Lisbon's Wine Region, Quinta do Anjo extends over more than 120 hectares, surrounding a seventeenth-century site adjacent to a traditional moth cellar.
Producing recognized wine of superior quality, and that is the maximum exponent of the region, is the motivation of the Cardoso Family Pinto in this project
- White Wine
- Viognier and Chardonnay
- Enjoy with starters, salads, white meats and fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Citric yellow color. Intense and enveloping aroma. Citrus notes, pear and green apple, combined with tertiary aromas of vanilla and honey. Voluminous, Complex and Creamy. Buttery stage notes in Barrica. Enveloping end of mouth and long
- 10 - 12ºC
- 36-hour skin maceration in the Viognier caste. Destemming and crushing, the must clarified by natural decanting in refrigerated vats. Fermentation with autochthonous yeasts in masonry tanks at a controlled temperature of 15.16ºC during fermentation
- In second and third year French oak barrels for 8 months
- Wine Maker
- Rui Reguinga
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.