Kopke Quinta de São Luiz Vintage 2009 Port Wine
Quinta de São Luiz Vintage 2009 is perfect with chocolate desserts, like chocolate fondants with redcurrant sauce or black chocolate mousse. Blue or hard cheeses, “Serra da Estrela” type, are also an excellent combination. The exceptional quality of this wine makes it unique and worthy of being enjoyed alone or with a pleasant cigar
kopke is the oldest Port wine house.It was established in 1638, even before there was a Demarcated Region of the Douro. This House built an impeccable reputation based on the highest quality. It is leader in the production of Port Tawny Colheita wines, including white port, Kopke has a remarkable range of special category Ports, also producing excellent DOC Douro wines.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Tinta Roriz
- Goes well with strong cheeses, chocolate desserts and a good cigar
- Tasting Notes
- Concentrated violet. The nose is floral, fresh, full of herbs, orange peel, lemon and ripe black fruit too. Powerful, citrus, bulky and with fine tannins but full
- These vintages ports are ranked among the top releases. The grapes are harvested from very old vines of up to 100-plus years, yielding small amounts of fruit from famous vineyards at Quinta São Luiz
- Wine Maker
- Pedro Sá
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.