Kopke Colheita 2000 Port Wine
Kopke Colheita 2000 presents intense brown colour with brick-coloured hues. Rich and concentrated bouquet, laden with dried fruit aromas and a refined note of spice. In the mouth, it is smooth and velvety. It is harmoniously structured and closed. A long and delicate finish.
kopke is the oldest Port wine house.It was established in 1638, even before there was a Demarcated Region of the Douro. This House built an impeccable reputation based on the highest quality. It is leader in the production of Port Tawny Colheita wines, including white port, Kopke has a remarkable range of special category Ports, also producing excellent DOC Douro wines
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Tinta Roriz
- Caramel desserts, dried fruits and spices
- Tasting Notes
- Rich and concentrated bouquet, full of dried fruits well combined with a refined touch of spices. In the mouth it is smooth and velvety and reveals an harmonious structure and a large engagement
- The grapes are destemmed, crushed and vinified in a careful maceration with extraction of coloour, tannins and aroma, complemented by permanent pumping-over during fermentation. This process takes place in vats at a controlled temperature (28-30ºC)
- Matures in wood for a variable periods of time never less than 7 years
- Wine Maker
- Carlos Alves
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.