Butler Nephew’s LBV 2007 Port Wine
Producer: Butler, Nephew & Cº.
Christie's Port Wine Producer & Shipper, Ldª
- Sousão and Touriga Nacional
- Enjoy it with chocolate desserts or creamy cheeses, or keep it in cellar for a couple of years to obtain new flavors and complexity.
- Tasting Notes
- Intense red color with violet hues. Fine and elegant bouquet, with blackberry, cherry fruit aromas and dark chocolate notes. Full bodied with excellent freshness and a superb soft silky texture.
- The LBV 2007 from Christie’s Port Wine and Shippers, was made from Ports of the 2007 harvest.
- In oak casks for four years.
- Wine Maker
- Carlos Valente
- Total Acidity
- 4,02 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.