Churchill's LBV 2007 Port Wine
Churchill's LBV Port Wine presents rich blackberry aromas with resinous undertones. Smooth and complex, with juicy flavours of wild berries and black chocolate.
Churchill's was founded in 1981 and is the only British Port Wine company to be established in 50 years. John Graham, the founder, had thus fulfilled the desire to produce a wine with its own individual style
- A field blend of many varieties such as Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Franca and Tinta Francisca
- LBV is delicious on its own after lunch or dinner; also excellent with chocolate desserts or rich cheeses such as Stilton and Camembert
- Tasting Notes
- It has a deep ruby colour with a violet hue. On the nose, a seductive combination of blackberries and wild flowers, with a herbal background
- 16 - 18ºC
- The blended Port Wine is then matured in large oak vats for a duration of 4 years where it softens, shedding its harsh tannins, but without losing its full bodied, rich fruit flavours
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.