Horácio Simões Moscatel Roxo Armagnac 2007 (500ml)
Armagnac by Horácio Simões
Horácio Simões Farm House, founded by José Carvalho Simões in 1910.
- Península de Setúbal
- Moscatel de Setúbal
- As an accompaniment to a good dessert.
- Tasting Notes
- Dark topaz. Intense aroma, Floral, Spices and evolution. Taste round, very soft and fresh. Very long end.
- Intense selection of bunches followed by a pre-fermentative maceration for 5 days, fermentation very slowly homogeneously throughout the vat reaching the ¾ of the fermentation in 3 days followed by a post-fermentative maceration of 5 long months.
- The final stage is carried out in 6,000 liter barrels.
- Wine Maker
- Luís Camacho Simões
- Total Acidity
- 6.3 gr/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.