- EUR €
- HUF Ft
Horácio Simões Moscatel Roxo Excellent 2000 (500ml)
Moscatel Excellent by Horácio Simões
Horácio Simões Farm House, founded by José Carvalho Simões in 1910.
- Península de Setúbal
- Moscatel de Setúbal
- As an accompaniment to desserts.
- Tasting Notes
- Topaz with greenish lavas. Floral aroma, spices and evolution. Taste round, very soft and fresh. Very long end.
- Intensive selection of bunches followed by a pre-fermentative maceration for 5 days, fermentation very slowly homogeneously throughout the vat reaching the fermentation em in 3 days followed by a post-fermentative maceration of 5 long months.
- The final stage is made in barrels of 225 liters of French oak used.
- Wine Maker
- Luís Camacho Simões
- Total Acidity
- 6,7 gr/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.