Vida Nova 2018 Red Wine
Cliff Richard is ther producer of Adega do Cantor red wine
The Adega do Cantor or Winery of the Singer is situated in Guia, a few kilometres northwest of Albufeira, in central Algarve. It was built to produce wine, principally the Vida and Onda Nova wines, from three surrounding Quintas, Quinta do Moinho, Quinta do Miradouro and Vale do Sobreiro
- Red Wine
- Syrah and Aragonez
- Baked Camembert on garlic toast, Grilled pork tenderloin with oven roasted chestnuts and potatoes; Venison sausages and mash with onion gravy.
- Tasting Notes
- This wine has deep red colour. The aromas is dominated by blueberries, blackberries, plums and cassis combined with subtle spice notes. The palate displays ripe fruit, balanced acidity and structure. Has a smooth, long and persistent finish
- The wine has been matured for 14 months prior to bottling in a combination of stainless steel vats and French and American oak barrels
- 14 months
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Silver Medal - Wines of Portugal Challenge, 2014
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.