Dona Cepa 2020 White Wine
Dona Cepa White Wine is a white man with the best Douro DNA. This wine has the freshness provided by the altitude and the fruit obtained by the heat that scorches the region in the warmer months. A balanced white that makes you want to drink.
Dona Cepa is a tribute to the vineyard and the oldest demarcated region of Portugal and the world's Douro.
Quinta das Arcas has around 50ha, 35ha of vineyards stand out, around 30 years old, where under the influence of a very particular micro-climate grapes of high quality of the Loureiro, Trajadura and Arinto grapes are obtained
- White Wine
- Viosinho, Gouveio, Rabigato, Malvasia Fina
- Ideal to accompany meals based on meat, sausages and cheeses. Equally interesting to taste out of meals in good company
- Tasting Notes
- Fruity and aromatic. Balanced acidity and an interesting structure.
- 10 - 12ºC
- Wine Maker
- Fernando Machado and Henrique Lopes
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.