Dona Matilde Reserva 2018 White Wine
Dona Matilde Reserva White Wine
Produced from traditional Douro grape varieties used for Port wine (Arinto, Viosinho, Gouveio and Rabigato), the Reserva Dona Matilde white is a structured, smooth and exuberant wine, fermented and aged in 300 litre wooden barrels.
Dona Matilde Reserva 2018 White Wine - "Bright and lively, this absorbs its wood nicely. Its elegance and freshness make it enticing. Is rather tasty, in a dry fashion, and very appealing. The fruit is expressive. It is refreshing as well, dancing lightly across the palate." Robert Parker, Wine Advocate, September 2020.
- White Wine
- Arinto, Viosinho, Gouveio and Rabigato
- Tasting Notes
- In the mouth the wine is buttery and with volume and, at the same time, with a very refreshing acidity. Very long lasting end-of-mouth
- Hand-picked grapes in 25 kg containers; grape selection prior to crushing; gentle pressure; fermentation in 300 liters oak barrels
- 6 months in 300 liters oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Joao Pissarra
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.