Quinta do Síbio Arinto 2017 White Wine
Quinta do Síbio Arinto White Wine presents a very a fresh and aromatic Arinto in which intense fruit and floral notes integrate with mineral nuances, typical for Arinto. Very elegant on the palate, with great expression, and texture. Finishes with astonishing acidity and great definition
Arinto is one of the best-known white varietals in the Douro yet never used as a single varietal. Famouse for its mineral texture and high acidity, Arinto was always used as a component for blends. At Quinta do Síbio we have discovered that Arinto is a grape we can pick early, on the contrary to previous knowledge, allowing us to explore a more aromatic, elegant and fine Arinto
- Red Wine
- A great parnet for Smoked Fish, Soft Cheeses and Codfish.
- Tasting Notes
- Very elegant on the palate, with great expression, and texture. Finishes with astonishing acidity and great definition
- 12 - 14ºC
- Fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks with no contact with skins
- 30% of the wine ages in used oak barriques, 70% in stainless steel
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.