Quinta do Síbio 2017 White Wine
Quinta do Sibio White Wine id a classic Douro white which reveals its youth and concentration through a bright yet intense citric colour. Fruit and floral notes emerge in great complexity with mineral and greenish nuances, typical for the region. A very balanced wine, rich in fruit flavours with mid-palate highlighted by an elagant minerality, finishing off with a lively acidity.
The Quinta do Síbio Field Blend calls upon a Douro tradition in which old vines reveal an unusual blend of different varieties in one single parcel, producing wines of great character and immense complexity.
- White Wine
- Viosinho, Gouveio, Rabigato, Fernão Pires & Arinto
- This wine is a great partner for cheeses, grilled fish and cured meats
- Tasting Notes
- A very balanced wine, rich in fruit flavours with mid-palate highlighted by an elagant minerality, finishing off with a lively acidity
- The grapes are crushed on a pneumatic press. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks, at a controlled temperature. No barrel ageing. 100% of the wine is kept in stainless steel tanks for 6 months before bottling
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.