Quinta da Terrincha Seleção 2017 White Wine
Mineral character. Citrus notes. Good structured and bulky. Long finish high aging potentia
Located in the heart of the Vilariça Valley, one of the most fertile agricultural valleys in Europe, Quinta da Terrincha stands out as one of the most important agricultural units in the whole of Northern Portugal. Extending for more than 300 hectares, along 4 kilometers of the National Road 102 (that connects the regions of Trás-os-Montes and Beira Alta), near the meeting of the waters of the river Sabor with the great Douro River and boundary of the future bay of Baixo Sabor, and facing the mountain range that separates Vale da Vilariça from the Sabor valley, Quinta da Terrincha is totally located in the Douro Demarcated Region.
- White Wine
- Viosinho, Rabigato and Gouveio
- Accompanies all types of fatty fish and shellfish
- Tasting Notes
- Mineral character. Citrus notes. Good structured and bulky. Long finish high aging potentia
- 14 - 15ºC
- Ferments and ages in 500 barrels liters of French oak for 12 months
- Wine Maker
- Pedro RIbeiro
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.