Quinta da Terrincha 2019 White Wine
Dark ruby colour. Full body, red fruits flavour, jam and toast. Very elegant tannins. Very long and pleasant final
Located in the heart of the Vilariça Valley, one of the most fertile agricultural valleys in Europe, Quinta da Terrincha stands out as one of the most important agricultural units in the whole of Northern Portugal. Extending for more than 300 hectares, along 4 kilometers of the National Road 102 (that connects the regions of Trás-os-Montes and Beira Alta), near the meeting of the waters of the river Sabor with the great Douro River and boundary of the future bay of Baixo Sabor, and facing the mountain range that separates Vale da Vilariça from the Sabor valley, Quinta da Terrincha is totally located in the Douro Demarcated Region.
- White Wine
- Viosinho, Rabigato, Gouveio and Arinto
- Accompanies all types of fatty fish and shellfish
- Tasting Notes
- Mineral character. Citrus notes. Good structured and bulky. Long finish high aging potential
- Fermented in stainless steel at temperature control between 14-16°C. Stainless steel stage on fine lees for 4 months
- Wine Maker
- Pedro Ribeiro
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.