Quinta da Silveira 2015 Red WIne
Vinified in granitic open tanks (lagares), shows intense garnet color with red fruits and berries aroma, as well a minty character. It is a full-bodied, fresh, with a long finish, that makes it suitable to accompany meat dishes and spicy food.
This company is based in the beautiful estate Quinta da Silveira, one of the oldest in the production of Port wines in the Douro Superior region, the Municipality of Torre de Moncorvo, and the parish of Adeganha.
The company also owns Quinta do Tourão, with vines of enormous quality, in the same Vilariça Valley, which, due to environmental concern we are preparing for Biological production.
- Rose Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Sousão
- Meat dishes and spicy food
- Tasting Notes
- It shows intense garnet color with red fruits and berries aroma, as well a minty character. It is a full-bodied, fresh, with a long finish
- Wine Maker
- Manuel Maria Martinho, Rodrigo Martins
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.