Vallado Três Melros 2018 White wine
Flowery aroma with mature fruit aromas. Melon notes on the nose. Very mineral and fresh, well balanced persistent flavour, with citric note
At Quinta do Vallado one can often observe three "Melros" - the common blackbird, and the protected species white-throated dipper and blue rock thrush - wich served as inspiration for the name and label of this wine.
- White Wine
- Rabigato, Códega, Viosinho, Gouveio, Arinto.
- Tasting Notes
- Flowery aroma with mature fruit aromas. Melon notes on the nose. Very mineral and fresh, well balanced persistent flavour, with citric note
- The grapes were fermented through a process of “bica aberta” (without skin contact). This lasted for nearly one month at temperatures varying between 14º and 16ºC.
- 3 months in stainless steel vats
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.