Vallado Três Melros 2018 Red Wine
Três Melros red wine produced by Quinta do Vallado shows good stucture with mature round tannins followed by a long, persistent and fresh finish
At Quinta do Vallado one can often observe three "Melros" - the common blackbird, and the protected species white-throated dipper and blue rock thrush - wich served as inspiration for the name and label of this wine.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Sousão
- Tasting Notes
- Três MelroThis red wine presents concentrated aroma, with balsamic oak notes and red fruits, good stucture with mature round tannins followed by a long, persistent and fresh finish
- The grapes were fermented, in stainless steel tanks and a small part in granite "lagares", under controlled temperature varying between 23ª and 25ªC with mechanical remontage for one week
- 45% aged for 16 months in 225 litres French oak barrels; the remaining 55% aged for the same period in stainless steel tanks
- Wine Maker
- Francisco Olazabal & Francisco Ferreira
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.