- On sale!
Maçanita Malvasia Fina by Antonio 2015 White Wine
It presents straw yellow colour showing tea and white plum aromas and some cherry notes. Dense and creamy mouth nishing with deep minerality
Brother and Sister, both winemakers, friends and business partners for more than 10 years and 14 wineries. Pursuing an old dream of a joint wine venture, this was how Maçanita Vinhos was “born”
- White Wine
- Malvasia Fina
- Serve with grilled fish or white meat dishes and also some more complex salads
- Tasting Notes
- It presents straw yellow colour showing tea and white plum aromas and some cherry notes. Dense and creamy mouth finishing with deep minerality
- Hand-picked grapes into 18kg cases. In the winery, whole bunch press. 14ºC horizontal inox fermentation with lees contact. Ageing for 6 months
- Wine Maker
- Joana Maçanita & António Maçanita
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.