Vinha da Foz 2021 White Wine
Vinha da Foz is produced with the main Douro grape varieties, an attractive and elegant wine that combines character and versatility for a very affordable choice, ideal for your day to day.
Quinta da Foz is located in the heart of the Douro Wine Region, in the Cima Corgo sub-region, in the parish of Gouvães do Douro, Sabrosa, and shares on its banks the junction of the Pinhão and Douro rivers.
- White Wine
- Malvasia Fina, Viosinho, Gouveio, Rabigato
- Tasting Notes
- Bright citrus color. Young floral aroma, with good intensity, with citrus notes and white flesh fruits. On the palate it is fresh, balanced and enveloping, with excellent acidity and good mineral notes.
- 10 - 12ºC
- Pressing with whole grapes in pneumatic press, must is decanted at 8oC for 48 hours, fermentation in stainless steel vats at controlled temperature.
- Wine Maker
- Filipe Ferreira and Pedro Branco
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.