Quinta da Zaralhôa 2011 Red Wine
It is produced with a minimal intervention philosophy in order to express the unique characteristics of our terroir, grapes and traditions.
Terroir driven wine, designed for a good evolution in the bottle.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional (25%), Touriga Franca (25%), Tinta Roriz (25%), Tinta Barroca (25%)
- Tasting Notes
- Intense, complex and structured, with elegance and freshness given by the altitude.
- Hand-made harvest with pre-selection of grapes in the vineyard, after destemmed, the grapes ferment in traditional lagares with foot treading. Morning harvest to maintain freshness of grapes
- Wine Maker
- Artur Rodrigues | Luis Cruz
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- 94 points Wine Enthusiast Magazine, October 201790 points Wine Spectator, October 201790 points at Blind Tasted by Andreas Larsson, April 2017
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.