- On sale!
Tres Bagos Reserva 2016 Red Wine
Três Bagos Reserva is produced by Lavradores de Feitoria. This red wine from Douro region is made from Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca
Lavradores de Feitoria (a.k.a. Feitoria) is a unique project, created on September of 2000. Resulted from the union of 15 producers, owners of 18 Quintas spread throughout the best terroirs in the 3 sub-regions of the Douro region (Baixo Corgo, Cima Corgo and Douro Superior). Nowadays the company has 48 shareholders (of which 15 are producers), and 19 Quintas. Together, they have a total area of vineyard of more than 600 ha.
The goal of this brand has been, since the beginning, to create balanced and elegant wines that age well, having as a starting point the declared commitment with the excellence and tradition of Douro
- Red Wine
- Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca
- Tasting Notes
- Elegant and very aromatic. Very structured, with notes of ripe fruit, soft and velvety tannins, and a balanced acidity that displays a tasty and harmonious aftertaste
- Fermentation in stainless steel vats
- 50% of the batch in stainless steel vats; 25% in new French oak barrels; 25% in two-year-old French oak barrels for 11 months
- Wine Maker
- Paulo Roão
- Total Acidity
- 4.80 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.