Quinta de S. José Grande Reserva 2015 Red Wine (3l)
Quinta de São José Grande Reserva presents deep and purple color, very complex and distinct flavors, where fruity and floral nature predominates with spicy notes, black pepper notes coming from the wood are well integrated and balanced with the wine. The palate shows balanced acidity, fruity nature, very good structure with great tannins. Good and long finish with a great balance
Quinta de S. José is a family project that began in early 1999 by the will of the João’s father, Ruy Brito e Cunha, due to the excellent location of the houses in the Quinta, practically on the side of the river.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional and Touriga Franca from the oldest vines in the Quinta
- Tasting Notes
- Distinct, fruity, complex and mineral. Well balance, thin and very long.
- After fully stalked and crushed, grapes are fermented in Inox vat and lagares, allowing quality constituents presents in the ripe grapes film, softly pass to the wine. After malolactic fermentation, the wine is aged in used French oak barrels
- 14 months in french oak barrels.
- Wine Maker
- João Brito e Cunha
- Total Acidity
- 5 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 3000 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.