• Out-of-Stock
Pôpa 2016 Red Wine (12 for 11)
  • Pôpa 2016 Red Wine (12 for 11)

Pôpa 2017 Red Wine (12 for 11)

Buy 12 bottles of Pôpa Red Wine and pay only 11 bottles

This red wine is perfect with grilled food, fish and Tapas.

€108.90
Quantity
Out-of-Stock
 

Security policy

 

Delivery policy

 

Return policy

Quinta do Pôpa tells us the  story of how Zeca do Pôpa fulfilled his dream, of how throughout his life he carried his father Francisco Ferreira’s dream, also known as Pôpa

Ppr7075

Data sheet

Country
Portugal
Region
Douro
Type
Red Wine
Year
2016
2017
Cast
Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca
Enjoy
Grilled food, fish and Tapas
Tasting Notes
Soft in the entry, and this combined with good acidity, rich in fruity tannins. Wine with structure but rather fresh and balanced. Smooth and harmonious finish
Consumption
16 - 18ºC
Vinification
Grape gathering, destemming followed by crushing; 70% of the blend fermented in Ganymede under a controlled temperature of 24ºC followed by aging in stainless steel vats. The remaining 30% of the batch, done in “lagares” of 500kg by foot treading
Ageing
12 months
Wine Maker
Francisco Montenegro and João Menezes
Alcohol
13%
Total Acidity
4.8 g/dm3
Ph
3.62
Weight
1.5
Bottle Size
750 ml

8 other products in the same category:

Galharda 2018 Red Wine Galharda 2018 Red Wine

    Galharda 2018 Red Wine

    €4.70
    Wine House Portugal ,
    5/ 5
    <p>The group H. ABRANTES FAMILY ESTATES, includes Quinta Daniel, Quinta de Azinhate, Quinta da Moura, Quinta de Fontellas, Quinta da Vergeira and Quinta da Veiga, all of which are located in the Douro Demarcated Region, divided into the sub-regions of Cima Corgo and Douro Superior</p>
    G9434
    Galharda 2018 Red Wine
    Oscar's 2017 White Wine Oscar's 2017 White Wine

      Oscar's 2017 White Wine

      €8.87
      Wine House Portugal ,
      5/ 5
      <p>The Quevedo family is part of a new generation of small producers based in the Douro</p>
      Osw1068
      Oscar's 2017 White Wine
      Robustus 2013 Red Wine Robustus 2013 Red Wine

        Robustus 2015 Red Wine

        €62.46
        Wine House Portugal ,
        5/ 5
        <p>Robustus pays tribute to the first wine that Dirk Niepoort made in 1990 with the same name and which was never released. Robustus 2004 was the first harvest</p>
        Rob6837
        Robustus 2013 Red Wine
        Bota Velha 2018 White Wine Bota Velha 2018 White Wine

          Bota Velha 2018 White Wine

          €6.90
          Wine House Portugal ,
          5/ 5
          <p>Bota velha are wines of limited production and that make palates throb and surprise the less curious</p>
          Bvw9340
          Bota Velha 2018 White Wine
          Quinta da Silveira Reserva 2013 White WIne Quinta da Silveira Reserva 2013 White WIne

            Quinta da Silveira Reserva 2016 White WIne

            €12.80
            Wine House Portugal ,
            5/ 5
            <p>This company is based in the beautiful estate Quinta da Silveira, one of the oldest in the production of Port wines in the Douro Superior region, the Municipality of Torre de Moncorvo, and the parish of Adeganha.</p> <p>The company also owns Quinta do Tourão, with vines of enormous quality, in the same Vilariça Valley, which, due to environmental concern we are preparing for Biological production.</p>
            Qsrw8419
            Quinta da Silveira Reserva 2013 White WIne
            Quinta da Manoella Vinhas Velhas Red Wine Quinta da Manoella Vinhas Velhas Red Wine

              Quinta da Manoella Vinhas Velhas 2019 Red Wine

              €87.00
              Wine House Portugal ,
              5/ 5
              <p>In 2001 began the adventure of Sandra Tavares da Silva and Jorge Serôdio Borges. This young couple at first had no vineyards or wine, but a common dream, a personal project to which they dedicated themselves body and soul.<br />The name Wine &amp; Soul is the consequence of his passion and total commitment to wine. From the beginning the work of this company focuses on an untiring search for exceptional vineyards in the Pinhão valley, the historic heart of the great Port wines, and give them a voice</p>
              Qmvv89621
              Quinta da Manoella Vinhas Velhas Red Wine
              arrow_upward