Pomares 2019 Red Wine
Pomares Red Wine shows an intense red colour and an aroma of ripe red fruit. Also revealed is a discreet presence of vanilla and toasted barrel of American and French oak. The result is a wine with a velvety personality and a persistent finish
Quinta Nova de Nossa Senhora do Carmo is a place of extreme beauty in the heart of Douro valley and owned by Amorim family since 1999. But the «quinta» is much earlier than this and history confirms it as a great land belonging to the Portuguese Royal House, having been identified its first owner in 1725.
Mirabillis, Quinta Nova Vintage, Pomares, Grainha and Quinta Nova Red and White wine
- Red Wine
- Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional
- Red meats, roast beef and grilled meats
- Tasting Notes
- It has an intense red colour and an aroma of ripe red fruit. Also revealed is a discreet presence of vanilla and toasted barrel of American and French oak. The result is a wine with a velvety personality and a persistent finish
- 15 - 16ºC
- Total stripping and fermentation in stainless-steel tanks for 10 days with temperature control to keep the primary fruity components.
- A part of the blend was stored in french and american oak barrels for 6 months
- Wine Maker
- Jorge Alves and Sónia Pereira
- Total Acidity
- 4,9 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.