Soito Reserva 2014 Red Wine
Soito Reserva Red Wine presents a delicate and full aroma with notes of blackberry and blueberry fruits, combined with menthol nuances and fine spices
Quinta do Soito is in a rustic and bucolic landscape that we invite you to discover the Quinta do Soito, located between the Serra da Estrela and Serra do Caramulo.
- Red Wine
- Touriga-Nacional, Tinta-Roriz, Alfrocheiro
- With red meat and strong cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- It presents a delicate and full aroma with notes of blackberry and blueberry fruits, combined with menthol nuances and fine spices. It reveals a well-structured body with presence of firm tannins, good mouth volume, high refinement and persistence
- 16 - 18ºC
- Classic red wines in stainless steel vats with soft skin maceration.Fermentation with controlled temperature to 26°C. Maceration for 6 days
- 10 months in French oak barrels
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.