Iter 2014 Red Wine
Touriga Franca, Sousão and Touriga Nacional are the grape varieties presents in this wine
DUPLO PR - SERVIÇOS DE ENOLOGIA, LDA is the producer of this red wine
- Red Wine
- Touriga Franca, Sousão and Touriga Nacional
- Tasting Notes
- Intense purple red color. Aromas ripe red fruit and nuances of spicy toast. Harmonious and seductive, it is alive, with ripe tannins present, but well polished.
- 16 - 18ºC
- The grapes were duly selected, de-stemmed and partially crushed, and the fermentation process was carried out afterwards for 15 days, completed with 8 days of maceration.
- In French oak barrels over 18 months.
- Wine Maker
- Filipa Pizarro
- Total Acidity
- 5,1 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.