Quinta do Vallado Vinha da Coroa 2017 Red Wine
Vallado Vinha do Coroa reveals very fresh wine, with a hint of spices and a lingering after-taste recalling red fruits. Completed by a soothing vegetable taste
“Quinta do Vallado, established in 1716, is one of the oldest and most famous “Quintas” in the Douro Valley”. It once belonged to the legendary Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, and still belongs to her descendents
- Red Wine
- It comes from an old vineyard about 100 years old, with a mixture of 34 grape varieties.
- Tasting Notes
- Aroma of red fruits, woods and a touch of toast from the barrel where it staged. Very fresh, spiced wine with a very long finish with a red fruit flavor, complemented by a nice vegetable touch.
- The grapes were fermented for 14 days in stainless steel vats, 50% with stalks, and without any crushing.
- After a fermentation of 14 days with very little extraction, the grapes aged for approximately 18 months in French oak barrels of 2nd year.
- Wine Maker
- Francisco Olazabal & Francisco Ferreira
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.