Irmãos 2018 White Wine
Irmãos is a white wine produced in the Douro region by the traditional varieties, Rabigato, Cercial, Viosinho and Codega do Larinho
Producer: R4, Irmãos
Four young brothers from Mesão Frio joined hands to create a wine-producing company that already has 150 hectares, spread over seven farms in the Douro Demarcated Region and launched the first wine at the end of 2011.
Roberto, Ricardo, Rafael and Rudolfo, with 33, 29, 26 and 23 years, make up the R4 Douro Family.
- White Wine
- Rabigato, Cercial, Viosinho and Codega do Larinho
- Enjoy with starters, salads, white meats and fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Aromas of pineapple and tea leaves. In the mouth it is soft and fresh
- 12 - 14ºC
- Manual harvest with choice in the vineyard in boxes of 20 kg. Fermentations at controlled temperatures.
- Wine Maker
- Joana Maçanita
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.