Pacheca Vale de Abraão 2018 Red Wine
Pacheca Vale de Abraão presents a long and persistent finish
Quinta da Pacheca is one of the best known estates in the Douro region and also one of the first properties to bottle wine under its own label. It is first mentioned in a document dated April 1738 but it was only in 1903, when Dom José Freire de Serpa Pimentel decided to develop his interest in oenology, began to seriously dedicate himself to the risky business of winemaking. Today, a century and many successes later, a brand-new generation of the Serpa Pimentel family
- Red Wine
- Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional
- It accompanies red meats, roasted meat and grilled meats.
- Tasting Notes
- Deep violet color. Fruity, with notes of ripe black fruit, blueberry and blackcurrant, being at the same time fresh with floral notes. Concentrated, fat, with tannins present, chocolate notes and implied freshness. Long and very persistent.
- 16 - 18ºC
- The grapes were harvested for boxes of 25 kg. Fermentation occurred for 9 days in 14-ton granite winery, with foot steps and gentle remountings for blanket leaching and extraction of phenolic and aromatic compounds.
- In new French oak barrels for 18 months.
- Wine Maker
- Maria Serpa Pimentel
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.