Quinta da Pedra Escrita 2018 White Wine
Very citric and mineral aroma, notes of grapefruit, discreet exotic fruits and field blossoms complexed by a strong minerality of the exclusively granite soil, with a very discreet smoky. Very persistent and fresh mouth with very lively citric notes resulting in a very elegant set, with very fresh and persistent acidity
A white wine produced by Rui Roboredo Madeira
- White Wine
- Alvarinho, Verdelho, Rabigato and Viognier
- Fat and smoked fish, seafood, exceptional with semi-cured sheep cheeses, great gastronomic aptitude in general.
- Tasting Notes
- Very citric and mineral aroma, grapefruit notes, discrete exotic fruits and flowers of the field. Very persistent and fresh mouth with very lively citrus notes resulting in a very elegant set, with very fresh and persistent acidity.
- Manual harvesting for small perforated boxes of 15 kg, fermentation with cold technology, in a reducing environment, with controlled temperature around 16ºC.
- In bottle for 4 months until its launch.
- Wine Maker
- Rui Roboredo Madeira
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.