Quinta da Rede Reserva 2015 White Wine
A Reserva white wine from Quinta da Rede
Quinta da Rede, has a privileged location in the Douro, by the river, where Reserva wines and Grande Reserve white and red wines are produced
- White Wine
- Arinto, Viosinho, Gouveio
- Serve with fish, shellfish or white meat based dishes.
- Tasting Notes
- Citrine color, with green undertones. Complex aroma, with a balanced hint of oak, tropical fruit and white flowers. It's a fruity and fresh wine, with a pleasant volume and shows a good and delicate structure with a pleasant finish.
- Soft pneumatic pressing followed by fermentation in stainless steel vats for 3 weeks. End of fermentation in new and used French oak barrels.
- 6 months in barrels with weekly battonage.
- Wine Maker
- Osvaldo Amado
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.