Brites Aguiar 2014 Red Wine (1500ml)
This wine presents a ruby red color.
This consists of around 190 ha of schistous land on the hillside of the River Torto and River de Galegos. The rough terrain of the Douro Demarcated Region is responsible for generating a variety of microclimates where each crop finds an excellent place to grow, on Brites Aguiar
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz
- It is ideal to accompany roast goat's meat, mutton, chicken rice.
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby red. Intense and complex aroma with floral notes of lavender and lavender, spices, pepper, clove and ripe red ripe fruit. The tannins are of significant quality, with notes of spices and ripe red fruits. The ending is long, intense and harmonious.
- 16 - 18°C
- The grapes were carefully selected in the vineyard and were completely stalked and crushed. The wine was transferred to stainless steel vats.
- In French oak barrels 500L (second use new and) for 18 months.
- Wine Maker
- António Rosas and Pedro Sequeira
- Bottle Size
- 1500 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.