Coroa D' Ouro 2019 White Wine
This White wine is produced by Poças Junior
Poças Junior is a Port Wine and Douro wines producer
- White Wine
- Malvasia Fina, Códega; Rabigato, Viosinho, Moscatel
- Ideal as an aperitif wine, it accompanies light cheeses and delicate dishes of poultry, fish or seafood.
- Tasting Notes
- Yellow straw soft. Fruity with tropical notes. Fresh, with balanced and persistent acidity.
- Fermentation at controlled temperature.
- In stainless steel tanks until bottling.
- Wine Maker
- Jorge Manuel Pintão and André Pimentel Barbosa
- 13,19 %
- Total Acidity
- 5,30 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.