Bafarela 2018 Rosé Wine
Bafarela Rosé wine is a very lively and intense in the nose, with red fruit, great freshness and length, with volume and good structure.
Bafarela wine is produced by Brites de Aguiar family
- Rose Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Amarela e Tinta Roriz.
- Sardine, fish in the oven and grilled red meats.
- Tasting Notes
- Very lively and intense in the nose, with red fruit, great freshness and length, with volume and good structure.
- Fermentation in stainless steel vats, with controlled temperature and without malolactic fermentation.
- Wine Maker
- António Rosas e Pedro Sequeira
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.