Cistus Grande Reserva 2017 Red Wine
Quinta do Vale da Perdiz is the producer of Cistus wines
Cistus Grande Reserva is produced by Quinta do Vale da Perdiz
- Red Wine
- Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional
- Meat dishes, game and aged cheeses.
- Made with grapes harvested from selected premium vineyards in the Douro Superior, the wine fermented in stainless steel vats with temperature control
- 21 months in French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Manuel Angel Areal
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Gold Medal - Vinalies Internationales 2017; Gold Medal - Challenge International du Vin 2016; Bronze Medal - International Wine Challenge 2016
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.