Cistus Touriga Nacional 2008 Red Wine
The monovarietals of Touriga Nacional by "Quinta do Vale da Perdiz” are placed on the market only in years when the quality of a lot is very high
Cistus Touriga Nacional is produced by Quinta do Vale da Perdiz
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional
- Tasting Notes
- Colour dense. Warm in style with notes of fennel, aniseed, raspberry jam, Attractive and complex structure shows and firm body, although a general discourse of playfulness. Will improve slightly over time
- Made with grapes harvested from Quinta do Vale da Perdiz and Quinta do Vale da Pia, the wine fermented in stainless steel vats with temperature control for 10 days
- 15 months in French oak barrels.
- Wine Maker
- Manuel Angel Areal Freitas
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.