Vale de Cavalos 2019 Red Wine
Pleasant aromatic expression, good mouth volume, with predominance of fruit, showing elegance and freshness.
Vale de Cavalos is produced by Poças company
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca
- It is ideally suited to meat, an assortment of medium to full-bodied cheeses, as well as wild game
- Tasting Notes
- Aromas of red fruit (strawberries) and discreet touch of oak. Pleasant aromatic expression, good mouth volume, with predominance of fruit, showing elegance and freshness.
- Temperature controlled fermentation with pumping over and extended maceration
- In second year French “Allier” oak casks (300 Litres) for 8 months
- Wine Maker
- Jorge Manuel Pintão & André Pimentel Barbosa
- Total Acidity
- 4.9 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.