Alves de Sousa Reserva Pessoal 2008 Red Wine
Produced by Domingos Alves de Sousa this Reserva Pessoal 2008 is a superb red wine from Douro Wine Region, Portugal. The responsible winemaker is Tiago Alves de Sousa
Alves de Sousa Reserva Pessoal harvest of 2008 has an Accented ruby colour, intense and complex aromas, with spices, eucalyptus, sour cherries and a very thin toast.
- Red Wine
- Tinta Amarela, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Touriga Nacional, Old Vines
- Spicy dishes and game meats.
- Tasting Notes
- Deep ruby colour. Violets, dry dark plums and liquorice.Smooth as velvet, refined structure, lovely balance and freshness, pure elegance!Giving plenty of pleasure already but it will still age beautifully for at least another 10 years
- Total destemming. Fermentation and maceration for 10 days
- 16 months in new French Allier oak barrels and 12 months of the minimum period in bottle
- Wine Maker
- Tiago Alves de Sousa
- Total Acidity
- 5 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.