Casa Ferreirinha Papa Figos 2019 White Wine
Of all the birds of the Douro, Papa Figos is one of the rarest. A migrating bird with bright and attractive colors. The female of Papa Figos, dressed in greenish tones, is the perfect image to evoke this unique wine from Casa Ferreirinha.
Papa Figos White is an elegant and at the same time vibrant, classic and simultaneously modern Douro wine that reflects the essential values of Casa Ferreirinha
Casa Ferreirinha and its wines are synonymous with quality, time and art. Thus it has been since the company’s founding in the eighteenth century by Bernardo Ferreira, whose formula was refined by his descendants, especially his granddaughter Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, known affectionately as Ferreirinha or Ferreirinha-da-Régua
- White Wine
- Rabigato, Viosinho, Arinto, Codega and Moscatel
- Enjoy with starters, salads, white meats and fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Intense and complex aroma with floral notes, tropical fruits and white fruits. In the mouth has a mild attack, but at the same time with volume and lively acidity, floral and citrus notes and a very balanced end
- 9 - 11ºC
- After soft destemming, the grapes are pressed and the must clarified by static decantation at low temperature. It follows the long alcoholic fermentation with controlled temperature between 16 and 18ºC
- Wine Maker
- Luis Sottomayor
- Total Acidity
- 5,5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.