Quinta do Carqueijal 2018 Red Wine
Quinta do Carqueijal Red is a well-balanced wine from Douro Region, Portugal. Produced by Sociedade Agrícola Quinta Seara d'Ordens, Lda. The responsible winemaker is Luís Soares Duarte
Balanced with the fruit clean and alive, Quinat do Carqueijal harvest of 2015 has elegant tannins and it is very fruity. Well-balanced wine, specific of the “Terroir” of the Douro, and a positive ageing in the bottle is predictable for a period of 4 to 5 years after bottling
- Red Wine
- Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Barroca.
- Meat and fish courses, among others
- Tasting Notes
- Of ruby colour, Carqueijal Red is a Douro wine that presents aromas of clean and lively fruit. In the mouth, it’s elegant and with a fruity finish.
- 16 - 17ºC
- 4 months in French oak barrels and 4 months in bottle
- Wine Maker
- Luis Duarte
- Total Acidity
- 5 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.