Sagrado Vinhas Velhas 2012 Red Wine
Sagrado Vinhas Velhas was made from grapes from vines over 60 years old from the Douro region
Located in the heart of the Douro, Quinta do Sagrado has 20 hectares of terraced vineyards. The vineyards planted in 14 plots separated by vineyards, in addition to its privileged situation, washed by the river and impacted by all the diversity of the Douro, give Quinta a unique production of quality and high reputation.
- Red Wine
- Vinhas Velhas
- Harmonizes with a postage of maronesa veal
- Tasting Notes
- Intense and complex wine. Genuine, fruity and full-bodied red wine made from grapes from vines over 60 years old
- Manual grape harvest from small plots, fermentation with indigenous yeasts in small wineries with foot steps
- 18 months French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Luís Seabra and Pedro Coelho
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.