Cheda Reserva 2015 Red Wine
Cheda proposal comes when Douro is recognized as a wine region with worldwide value, reinforcing two adjectives for the wines of the region: elegance and balance.
Lavradores de Feitoria (a.k.a. Feitoria) is a unique project, created on September of 2000. Resulted from the union of 15 producers, owners of 18 Quintas spread throughout the best terroirs in the 3 sub-regions of the Douro region (Baixo Corgo, Cima Corgo and Douro Superior). Nowadays the company has 48 shareholders (of which 15 are producers), and 19 Quintas. Together, they have a total area of vineyard of more than 600 ha.
The goal of this brand has been, since the beginning, to create balanced and elegant wines that age well, having as a starting point the declared commitment with the excellence and tradition of Douro
- Red Wine
- Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca
- Tasting Notes
- Red, almost opaque Full-bodied and velvety, with very ripe fruit, and balanced tannins. The aftertaste is delicate and long, promising longevity.
- Fermentation in stainless steel vats
- 50% in stainless steel vats and 50% in two-year-old French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Paulo Roao
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.