Cadão 2019 White Wine
Cadão White produced in the Douro region by the Viosinho, Rabigato, Gouveio and Moscatel Galego grapes varieties
MATEUS & SEQUEIRA VINHOS SA is based in the DOURO in S. João da Pesqueira - heart of the first demarcated region of the world and world heritage of humanity by UNESCO, as a young and enterprising company with a past full of work linked to the winemaking tradition and research in the Douro Vinhateiro region.
- White Wine
- Viosinho, Rabigato, Gouveio and Moscatel Galego
- Enjoy with starters, salads, white meats and fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Citrus color with greenish lavas, fruity, alive and fresh, with a very elegant mineral touch. Young and soft in the mouth, with good volume and good acidity. Soft, delicate and refreshing
- 9 - 12ºC
- Alcoholic fermentation with temperature control in stainless steel vats, thus producing more elegant wines, preserving the aromas
- Wine Maker
- António J. Bastos
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.