Mãos Reserva 2015 Red Wine
Mãos is a red wine produced in the Douro region by the Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz varieties
Four young brothers from Mesão Frio joined hands to create a wine-producing company that already has 150 hectares, spread over seven farms in the Douro Demarcated Region and launched the first wine at the end of 2011.
Roberto, Ricardo, Rafael and Rudolfo, with 33, 29, 26 and 23 years, make up the R4 Douro Family.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz
- Goes well with fish and meat well seasoned
- Tasting Notes
- Concentrated violet ruby color. Predominant aroma of forest with floral notes, is a wine that highlights the elegance brought by the freshness of the highlands. In the mouth, sturdy and persistent
- 16 - 18ºC
- Manual harvest with choice in the vineyard in boxes of 20 kg. Fermentations at controlled temperatures
- Wine Maker
- Joana Maçanita
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.