Mãos 2018 White Wine
Mãos is a white wine produced in the Douro region by the grape varieties Gouveio, Rabigato and Viosinho
Four young brothers from Mesão Frio joined hands to create a wine-producing company that already has 150 hectares, spread over seven farms in the Douro Demarcated Region and launched the first wine at the end of 2011.
Roberto, Ricardo, Rafael and Rudolfo, with 33, 29, 26 and 23 years, make up the R4 Douro Family.
- White Wine
- Gouveio, Rabigato and Viosinho
- Accompany well fish of oven and white meats
- Tasting Notes
- Aroma of white flowers, tea leaves and citrus notes. It presents a perfect balance between the freshness of the castes Gouveio and Rabigato and the complexity of the Viosinho
- 12 - 14ºC
- Manual harvest with choice in the vineyard in boxes of 20 kg. Fermentations at controlled temperatures
- Wine Maker
- Joana Maçanita
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.