Mãos 2016 Red Wine
Mãos is a red wine produced in the Douro region by the Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Grape varieties of Old vines
Four young brothers from Mesão Frio joined hands to create a wine-producing company that already has 150 hectares, spread over seven farms in the Douro Demarcated Region and launched the first wine at the end of 2011.
Roberto, Ricardo, Rafael and Rudolfo, with 33, 29, 26 and 23 years, make up the R4 Douro Family.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Grape varieties of Old vines
- It accompanies well meats and fish well spiced
- Tasting Notes
- Concentrated ruby violet color is a wine with predominant scent of orange blossoms with touches of wild berries. It presents a perfect balance between the freshness of the Low Corgo and the warmth of the grape varieties
- 16 - 18ºC
- Manual harvest with choice in the vineyard in boxes of 20 kg. Fermentations at controlled temperatures
- Short wood stage
- Wine Maker
- Joana Maçanita
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.