- On sale!
Barros Douro Reserva 2011 White Wine
Barros reserva white wine presents attractive profile marked by excellent acidity. It is a wine that finishes long and fresh
Barros wines are a celebration of Portuguese talent. They express a talent which is very Portuguese, enhanced by experience and knowledge. They were created in the beginning of the 20th century, in 1913, and soon became a reference brand to Port wine consumers
- White Wine
- Malvasia Fina, Gouveio, Cerceal
- Fish dishes, seafood and some lighter meat dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Complex and fragrant nose, which features notes of citrus fruit and dried fruit. Attractive profile marked by excellent acidity. A wine that finishes long and fresh.
- 10 - 12ºC
- Total destemming and crushing. Running-off method withfermentation in stainless-steel vats at a temperature of 12°C.Matures in stainless-steel vats
- Wine Maker
- Pedro Sá
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.